This article explains how to turn off or disable a particular platform without affecting other platforms.
If you don’t know how to create simulcasting, please refer the knowledge base https://5centscdn.net/help/knowledge-base/how-to-simulcast/
For disabling a particular platform, please follow the steps,
- Log in to 5centsCDN console.
- Click to manage CDN button.
- Select push under live streams.
- Click the manage button.
- scroll down the page and click the platform that you want to disable.
- There are three buttons at the bottom of the platform. They are restart platform, disable and delete.
- Click the disable button.