Property Manager Name: Construct Response
This behavior constructs an HTTP response, complete with HTTP status code and body, to serve from the edge independently of your origin. It supports all request methods except for POST.
- enabled (boolean): When enabled, serves the custom response.
- body (string; allows variables): HTML response of up to 2000 characters to send to the end-user client.
- responseCode (numeric enum): The HTTP response code to send to the end-user client, either 200, 401, 403, 404, 405, 500, 501, 502, 503, or 504.
- forceEviction (boolean): When enabled, removes the underlying object from the cache, since it is not being served.
- ignorePurge (boolean): Whether to ignore the custom response when purging.