If your Content has to be restricted on a particular Geo location or to be made available to watch only on a specific region, you can now decide the region of presence for your live content using Geo Block. Here you can also specify a particular IP range on which the streams can be allowed to be played or to be blocked.
In order to access the Geo Block feature :
- Log in to the Dashboard.
- At the leftmost side of the Dashboard, select the push/pull Zones under Zones.
- Click on the Manage button available right next to your desired Zone Name.
- In the re-directed page, select Geo Block under security.
- If you want to block a particular country, select the option Allow and add that particular country from the drop-down list.
- If you only want to play your content in a single country, select the option Block and add that particular country from the drop-down list.
- If you want to exclude a particular IP from these restrictions, add those under Excluded IPs.
- Click on Save