We have implemented a new feature “URL import” option in VoD/HTTP push zone. Previously, you can only upload the file from your system. Now you can upload files to push zone using the URL.
Please follow the steps to upload files through URL
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Move to HTTP/VoD push zone.
- Click the manage button nearest to your push zone.
- Select “File manager & Transcoding”.
- Select the folder that you want to upload the files.
- Click the “URL import” icon at the top of the file manager.
- Paste the URL in the redirected box. You can insert multiple URLs there.
- Click the ” Import” button.
- Then click the “Start button”.
- After uploading completed. You can check the folder.