Now you can select a folder to store the transcoded videos. Follow the steps to enable this feature.
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to the Video Transcoding option.
- Click the Global Preset Profiles/Filters option.
- On the redirected page, You can see the list of preset transcoding profiles.
- Click the profile and find the option Output Directory.
- You can add a folder name in this column.
- If you leave this column blank then the transcoded video file will be stored in the source file folder.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Go back to your uploaded files and transcode the file with the preset profile.
You can check the video tutorial