The A Record points your hostname to an IP address. This is one of the most frequently used records in the DNS Zones and it is an essential part of your DNS configuration. Record A specifies the IP address (IPv4) for a given host. In other words, it resolves a domain name (or points the domain name) to the correct location by means of the IP address. For more information Click Here
How to add A records in the 5centsCDN console?
Please follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to SimpleDNS.
- Click the Manage button of your domain.
- On the redirected page, Click the green plus button.
- Type: Select “A“.
- TTL: TTL (time to live) is a setting that tells the DNS resolver how long to cache a query before requesting a new one. Select the appropriate TTL.
- Host: Specify the hostname. Leave empty for the root domain.
- Points To: Specify the IPv4 address that you want to point to the hostname.
- Click the ADD button.