Now the users can add the root domain as CNAME. Follow the steps to configure the root domain as CNAME,
Before adding the CNAME, you need to verify the root domain. Please refer to the article,
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- In the case of Live Streams, go to Live Streams>Global Settings>CNAME/SSL.
- In the case of Push or Pull zone, go to Zones>HTTP/VoD>Push/Pull>Manage>CDN Resource>Custom CNAMES
- Provide the “@” symbol in the CNAME field and select the root domain from the list.
- Enable the appropriate SSL and save changes.