You can disable public access to the push zone content via OpenStack Horizon or API. Please follow the steps.
- Login to OpenStack Horizon. You can refer to this KB
- Click the Project option on the left side of the window.
- Click Containers from Object Store.
- Click the Container name.
- Uncheck the option Public Access.
How to disable public access through Swift API?
You can also disable public access through the Swift API. You can use the command.
swift post repo01 –read-acl “.r:*”
Here repo01 represents the container/Bucket name.