The domain lock is a security setting that prevents unauthorized access to your content. The video manager works only within the domain you set up in the control panel. Follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to Video Manager.
- Click the Manage button on your project.
- On the redirected page, go to the SECURITY section.
- Click Domain Lock.
- Enable Domain lock.
- Policy: Select Whitelist if you want to allow access to the specified domain. The Blacklist option is used to deny access.
- Domains: You can add the domain names here. Multiple domains allowed.
- Excluded IPs: Specify the IP addresses you want to exclude from restrictions.
- Click the SAVE button.
The settings are completed, Please wait 15 mins to reflect the changes. For more information, you can watch this video