Geo-blocking is a security that restricts content access based on the user’s geographical location. Follow the steps to enable geo-block in Video Manager,
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to Video Manager.
- Click the Manage button on your project.
- On the redirected page, go to the SECURITY section.
- Click Geo Block.
- Enable Geo Block.
- Block – To block the selected countries.
- Allow– To allow access only for the selected countries.
- Country: Select the country or countries from the list.
- Excluded IPs: Specify the IP addresses you want to exclude from restrictions.
- Click the SAVE button.
The settings are completed, Please wait 15 mins to reflect the changes. For more information, you can watch this video