This article explains how to get URL for DVR with ABR streams. Make sure that you have enabled the DVR option in your ABR(Multi-bitrate) stream.
How to enable DVR for ABR(multi bitrate) streams?
To get the ABR enabled playback URL, please follow the steps,
- Log in to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to DVR under Live streams.
- Select the appropriate stream from the list and click the Manage button.
- On the redirected page, click the DVR Status / Export option.
- You will get a graph which shows the details about the recording footage.
- Specify the Start and End time of your recordings.
- Now you can copy the ABR-enabled HLS URL from the console.
Note that the recording will automatically remove from the server after the retention period. So we recommend exporting the DVR content to the HTTP/VoD push to store it permanently. You can refer the below-mentioned URL for more information about DVR export.
How to export DVR stream to push zone?
What is DVR auto export option?