Let’s say you added “video1.mp4” as a video to the entertainment category. All of the videos from the entertainment category, excluding “video1.mp4“, should be included in the dynamic playlist. In this situation, we can make advantage of the option to hide videos from dynamic playlists.
Please follow the steps to apply this option to a video,
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to Video Manager.
- In the Videos section, You can find all the uploaded videos. You can also upload new videos here.
- Click the video file that you want to hide from the dynamic playlist.
- Click the EDIT VIDEO DETAILS button.
- Enable the option Hide videos from dynamic playlist.
- Click the Save button.