You can move the uploaded files into a folder. Please follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to Zones and select HTTP or VoD Push zone.
- Click the Manage button of your push zone.
- On the redirected page, Click File Manager & Transcoding option.
- Click the file name that you want to move to a folder.
- Click the Re-name icon at the top right of the file manager.
- You can add the folder name at the beginning of the file name. Suppose if you want to move a file to the mp4 folder then you can change like
- Click the RENAME button.
- The file moving process will take 3 minutes. You can check after 3 mins.
For more information, you can refer to this video tutorial.