Now you can schedule a live video from your publishing point and set a particular time hence the CDN automatically delivers at a time the client needs his/her entertainment to be broadcasted.
This can be established via our scheduled playlist feature and please do keep in mind to create publishing points for your live content initially.
To implement this, please follow these steps:
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Select Scheduled playlist under live streams.
- Create a scheduled playlist. If you already have a scheduled playlist then avoid this step.
- After the creation, Select “Playlists” under the scheduled playlist.
- Click the green plus button to create new playlist.
- Provide the playlist name.
- If you need loop option then select “Repeat” option.
- You can set the Length of your playlist by setting the duration in the Length section.
- In Scheduled type, you can set the period in which the Playlist has to start.
There are 3 options available:
- Instant: By enabling this option, the Playlist will start as soon as it is created (You can create only a playlist as instant)
- Schedule On Time: By enabling this option and setting the time, the playlist will start at that specified time on the same day
- Schedule On Date Time: By enabling this option and setting the Date and Time, the playlist will start at that specified time on the specified date.
- Once you have selected the appropriate scheduling options, click on save to enjoy the scheduled live streaming with 5centsCDN!!
NB: You need to restart the playlist after the creation.