If you want to use your hostname instead of .5centscdn.com on your encoder. You should need to create 3 different Cname at your end and need to point your Cname to below hostnames
- Create CNAME, eg: fms.yourdomain.com
- Point that CNAME to corresponding origin server hostname.
- For origin server in Asia – fms-01-01.5centscdn.com
- For origin server in North America – fms-02-01.5centscdn.com
- For origin server in Europe – fms-03-02.5centscdn.com
Once the Cname pointed correctly, you can use your own hostname in RTMP URL.
NB: Check the “Ping” result to verify the Cname is pointed correctly.